The trains of balls are designed to a contact angle of 45° which enables it to bear an equal load in radial, reversed radial and lateral directions. Therefore, it can be applied in any installation direction. Furthermore, MSG series can achieve a well balanced preload for increasing rigidity in four directions while keeping a low frictional resistance. This is especially suit to high precision and high rigidity required motion. By design,the ability to use a single rail and to have the low profile with a low center of gravity is ideal where space is limited and high moments are required.
The patent design of lubrication route makes the lubricant evenly distribute in each circulation loop. Therefore, the optimum lubrication can be achieved in any installation direction, and this promotes the performance in running accuracy, service life, and reliability.
- High Rigidity, Four-way Equal Load
- Smooth Movement with Low Noise
- Self Alignment Capability
CAD file download (clickable)
MSB CAD file download
- Carriage Type
- Rail type
- Description of Specifi cation
- Accuracy Grade
- Preload Grade
- The Shoulder Height and Corner Radius for Installation
- Dimensional Tolerance of Mounting Surface
- Rail Maximum Length and Standard